Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Breach

Great movie -- go see it. It's a compelling story, based on the true events of the capture of the greatest security breach in US history, Robert Hanssen.

Chris Cooper is an amazing actor -- he makes my skin crawl a little bit, but he can also be really likeable at the same time. Ryan Phillippe can do no wrong in my book ... he's right up there with Colin Firth, but different. Their acting is all fine, but it helps that they are, too. What can I say? I am a chick and I'll admit it.

3 comments:

Matty said...

I think you've moved into the place of my most trusted movie critic. Just so you know for your future film reviews, I don't watch movies with nudity in them (unless it's just a guy's butt). I would appreciate a content advisory section to any further posts.

Kacie said...

So, any movie with Kevin Costner where he shows his skinny whiteness (which is basically any movie he's in) is no problem? Actually I don't think I'd recommend very many Kevin Costner movies ... except for Robin Hood (for the soundtrack). Oh, and Open Range, which was a great movie all around. And, The Guardian turned out to be a good one, too.

Anyway, no nudity in Breach, which is a darn shame considering Ryan Phillippe is in it. Just kidding, of course -- naked male movie stars aren't my thing. Just the thought of Kevin Costner's white butt makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

I need a mint.

Matty said...

I appreciate your understanding and help in my movie choices. Sorry for being at least indirectly responsible for your vomiting in your mouth.