Friday, June 22, 2007

4:20



Just got a message from my friend Christine:

"Hi! It's me. It's 4:20 ... ... hmm ... time to smoke pot. I don't have any. Anyway ...!"

I love her! So, NOT in that way (even though she does drive a Subaru, watch Ellen and wear Japanese Man Shoes). She likes men, too, which trumps all of those indications of stereotypical lesbianism. C, you crack me up! Thanks for being one of my bestest p-izzazz-als. :o)

P.S. - I'm pretty sure C never has smoked pot, but if she did, she doesn't do it regularly these days. Just a disclaimer for the authorities -- she's not the one you're looking for, unless you're a single, mature, good-looking man. Then, good luck -- you've got some interviews with her friends to survive first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...that was a flippin sweet post. Do you have any munchies? :) Just kidding, of course...unless you're not kidding. In that case, when's the next party? Wait, you were kidding, right? Dude! :)

Anonymous said...

Dude...did the pot mess with your memory? I haven't seen a post in awhile. :) Slap Matt for me.