Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sick Days Planned

So, I know you all thought that I dropped off the face of the planet, but I haven't! I've just been really busy and really lazy, all at the same time. I do have all sorts of goodies to post on from the past six months of life. But, first things first:



I can't believe Phil and I (the self-proclaimed ultimate techno-nerds) have been missing the boat on Guitar Hero I and II, but don't worry: we're caught up now! We played GH2 at our neighborhood VS Gaming Center one summer night and became immediately addicted.

Instead of just going out to buy two guitars and GH2 for our XBox 360, Phil was level-headed enough to research Guitar Hero III first. He discovered it would be released with wireless guitars and one or more Metallica songs, which was enough incentive to wait a few months, especially since Halo 3 was released in the middle of our wait. The playlist for GH3 has been released and it's smokin' hot.

So, loyal fans of this so-long-silent blogger, the big day is approaching: Guitar Hero III will arrive this Sunday, October 28! Rock out time indeed.

3 comments:

Matty said...

Holy crap! Between GHIII and Leopard, this is shaping up to be the best weekend of your life. Just kidding, I didn't mean to imply that you're that shallow…on the other hand, that is two big events within 48 hours of each other....

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE BACK!!! Good thing the weather is getting colder. I was at Best Buy this Sunday, oblivious to this new release, but quickly realized it. People were leaving the store with 3 and 4 wirless guitars at a time. Rock on sister, ROCK on.

Matty said...

I can't even play the first 5 notes of "Free bird"...or "When a Man Loves a Woman" for that matter. Success at Guitar Hero the game is as unattainable as me being an actual guitar player.