Saturday, March 31, 2007


Phil and I just finished the last episode of season four of Battlestar Galactica. This series is easily one of the best on TV right now. I really like all of the shows we watch (see the list in the right-hand column), but BSG easily floats to the top of the list because of the excellent writing, endlessly-compelling storyline and deep characters. It's not confusing and frustrating like Lost, it's not dragged on for no reason like Prison Break and it's not totally dependent upon one person like 24.

If you're putting off watching BSG, now's the time to catch up! You don't want to miss this last episode. I'm excited about season five, but not so frustrated and up-in-the-air that I'll be pacing the floors until 2008. At this point in the series, I care about the fate of each of the characters, their relationships with one another and the future of the entire fleet as a whole. I don't know what will happen next, but I have guesses of a few possible scenarios, all of which will probably be dismantled in the first ten minutes of season five. Battlestar Galactica is fracking awesome. If you give it a fair chance, I'm sure you'll be hooked too!

No comments: